Spoiler One Piece 541

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 25/7/2009, 12:18

King of Kings

Group:
Staff

Spoiler One Piece 541

<p>One Piece 541 Chapter English Scans will be released soon. Keep coming back.
SPOILER (click to view)

CITAZIONE
STart entering level 6

be warned they are stuck there

what is this structure does this mean?

-

Level 5
Ivan: are you guys prepared?
you guys were lucky to come out to the front door
now we are surrounded by inescapable >>??

A:cold B:cold

IVan: to go to Marin HQ we have to steal one boats from Marin so we need more people
with our number now we wont be able to escape and even if we do only handfull will survive
so our objective is to free as many prisoner as possible

-

Level 4 stairs

J:exectuin is on 3:00 PM and its now before 10:00 AM

At that time exectuion will happen so WB will come before that. Ace
is now on sea fight can happen at any time

Luffy: Before 3:00 Pm we still have a chance!

Crock: hmm

-

crocs ability explained. (just dehydrating enought to make anyting back to sand)

Gurads: they came!

Level 6 Shichbukai Jinbei Luffy D Monkey former shichibukai Crocodile

J:flaming hell..

Gurad: Shoot!

Crocodile: Sand Dune!(maybe Barachan..)

Luffy L gomu gomu rain

Jinbei: Fishmen garate ~~~~something..

Gurad: waht?
What was that punch?

300 Milion Ruky and two Shichibukais..

But dont give up! wait till rainforcements!

CITAZIONE
One Piece 541 Chapter
One Piece Chapter 541: The Likes Of Vhich It Has Never Seen

[Insert text: How do things look on Level Six?!]
Transmission: Straw Hat, Ivankov and Inazuma are all Fruit users!! / Don’t forget to have Gaol Bullets at the ready!!
Gaolers: We have arrived at Level Six!!!
Transmission: Keep your guard up. We know the enemy is trapped in there.
Gaolers: Huh?!! // What is this stone construction………?!! // There’s a gigantic hole in the ceiling………!! Could it be… // Are the targets here?!! Get searching!!!

3. One Piece 541 spoiler
Shiryuu: You think they’d open a great big hole and not haul their asses out of here, idiots…?
Gaolers: !! / ……H… Head Gaoler Shiryuu!!
Shiryuu: ……Well, whaddaya know… I guess you punks can’t do a thing without me around. / You’ve screwed things up here pretty damn good, huh……? // The sheer scale of this incident…… You’ve brought shame on Impel Down. / As for the three men you’re looking for, after releasing Jimbei…
Gaolers: What?!!
Shiryuu: …they climbed straight through that hole, up and out to Level Five. // Now why don’t you send word to Magellan… // …that I’d be willing to lend him a hand……!!!
Gaolers: !!!! // Ah……! That’s…

Click the 1st page below to read the whole chapter.
one piece 541 scans
Next Chapter: One Piece 542.

[Box: Monitor Room]
Hannyabal: Crocodile…… and Jimbei?!!
Gaolers: They are both missing from their cages!!
Hannyabal: In other words… we thought they had them trapped in Level Six, but they they slipped out right under our noses?! / There are now five escaped prisoners on the loose somewhere on Level Five?!! // Would you say the responsibility for this will fall upon me…?!!
Gaolers: Since Chief Magellan is busy at the moment, I am afraid you would likely take full…
Hannyabal: All right! I will face them myself!!! // Recall all troops to Level Four!!! // Sadi-chan!!! // Saldeath!!! // Gather all your subordinates and hurry to Level Four!!! This is a matter of life and death!!! I will become Chief Warden!!! Ah - I mean to say… // We will prevail in this battle~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!

[Box: Level Five, the Freezing Hell] One Piece 541raw
Ivankov: Is everybody ready? // Assuming ve make it safely to the Main Entrance on the first floor… / The real problem only starts there!! Ve vill be surrounded by the impassable Calm Belt…!!
People: So cold!! // Brrrr….!!
Ivankov: If ve are to make it to Marine Headquarters, our only options is to steal a Marine battleship!! / Our most pressing requirement is numbers!! Ve must find ourselves more allies!! // Of the people ve have here, it is likely that only a handful vill make it to the first floor uncaptured!! / And of course, the unlucky ones vill face terrible tortures……!!!
People: ………!!
Ivankov: As such! Our own chances of survival are resting… / …on the number of prisoners ve can free as ve flee through Levels Five through One!! / Ve steal keys as ve go, and open the cages!!

Ivankov: Ve are aiming to cause a panic the likes of vhich Impel Down has never seen!!!
People: YEEEEAAAAAHHHHH~~~~~~~~~!!!
Ivankov: Now, let us be off, Strawhat-boy!!!
Inazuma: He already went on ahead.
Ivankov: Such freedom!!! Hee-hah~!!! // Let us be after him, my candies!!!
BonClay: Wait!! Somebody…!!!
Ivankov: ?!
BonClay: Stop me~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!! / Whee~~
People: Those Vigour Hormones are working too well!!! // Just stay like that!!!

7 One Piece 541confirmed
[Box: The staircase from Level Five to Level Four]
Jimbei: It’s coming up to ten o’ clock AM right now… / *pant* // *pant* // The execution is at three PM sharp!! // They will be sure to take Ace-san’s life at that exact time if at all possible!! If old man Whitebeard is going to intervene… / …then he will almost certainly make his move hours beforehand!! // Ace-san is out on the open sea… the battle could break out at any time!!!
Luffy: But they won’t execute him before three, right?! That’s what matters!! // *pant* / That still gives us time to do something!!! // !
Crocodile: Hmph… // Doors mean nothing. // This right hand of mine will turn them to dust.

[Scroll: Crocodile's "Suna Suna no Mi" Ability Explanation / A "Sandman", Crocodile is able to manipulate sand and transform his body into it. // His right-hand palm allows him to drain the moisture from anything... / With a touch of this hand, animals and plants will wither, and rocks and land turn to sand.]
[Box: Level Four]
Guards: ?!!

9 One Piece 541
Guards: This is Level Four! // Th… They’re here!!! // Shichibukai Jimbei, escaped from Level Six!! / Intruder Monkey D Luffy!! // And former Shichibukai Crocodile!!
Jimbei: The Blazing Hell……
Guards: All three are here!!! / Requesting backup!!!
Luffy: So hot…
Guards: Fire!! // !!

Crocodile: Barchan!!!
Guards: Aaaaaghhhh!! // Fire!!! Use Gaol Bullets!!!
Luffy: Gomu Gomu no…
Guards: Ah…

Luffy: AME!!!!
[TN: "Rain". Wait, is this actually a new attack?]
Jimbei: Fishman Karate… // Karakusa-Gawara Seiken!!!
[TN: "Arabesque Tile Punch"]
Guards: Guaaaahhhh… // ………?! // ? // Ah… // Huh?

12-13
Guards: Guaaaahhhh!!! // Ugh…!! Wh… What was that punch just now?! W…… We can’t hope to stand up to this!!! // A three-hundred-million rookie and two Shichibukai…!!! // But we must not lose heart!! We have to make use of our numbers… hold out somehow until reinforcements arrive!!
[Box: Level Two, the Beast Hell]
Beasts: Camisole… // Long-johns…
Mr3: Hm? // It’s awfully noisy out there… hey… take a look, Buggy… // I just heard some kind of communication…… / It looks like something’s going on in the gaol…? // The gaolers and Blugori are all withdrawing!
Blugori: Unhh… // Unhh…
Transmission: All forces to Level Four!!
Buggy: I guess something’s going down on another floor… this is a super-huge awesome chance for us!! // All set, you guys?
Prisoners: These keys Three-niisan made with his wax… they’re good stuff all right!!!
Buggy: After being chased by those wolves on Level Five… somehow we evaded the guards by hiding behind walls… / …and after twenty hours of careful sneaking… “Buggy and Three’s Awesome Adventure” has finally made it all the way to Level Two…
Mr3: Just a little further to the glorious outside!!

Gaoler: Vice Chief! This is the monitor room!!
Hannyabal: What’s wrong?!!
Gaoler: It’s strange…
Hannyabal: Hm…? Ah, no, look, this fox headdress is actually -
Gaoler: There are some strange movements on Level Two… / It looks like people creeping around!! They appear to be prisoners!!
Hannyabal: Whaaaaat?!!
[Box: Level Two]
Prisoners: Heh! Thanks for that!! // Your thanks should go to Captain Buggy.
Hannyabal: Level Two gaolers! What are you doing?!!
Gaolers: We’re on our way to Level Four as ordered, sir!!
Hannyabal: No!! Take a look at your own Floor!!
Gaolers: Our own… // ? One Piece 541chapter
Buggy: (Gyahahaha… our luck has finally changed, partner! / If we cause another riot here, we can take advantage of the chaos and stow away on a battleship!)
Mr3: (Indeed… and then we will be out of this place!! I daresay Straw Hat and Mr. 2 are long dead by now… / Even if they are alive, they are doomed to a life in the cells…)
Buggy: (But I’m afraid our own lives come before theirs!! Sorry, you guys!!)

Buggy: Come along now, men!! This is our ultimate chance!!! // If you want to breathe fresh air once more, then riot like your lives depend on it!!! // LET’S GO~~~~!!!!
Prisoners: All right!!! Long live our saviour, Captain Buggy!!!!
Gaolers: Th… / This is Level Two!!! // …………!! // The prisoners have broken free of their cages and are starting another riot!!!
Hannyabal: …………!!
Gaolers: Please, send back the Blugori!! / We can’t handle them alone!!!

Prisoner: Ahhh!! The keys!! We can get out of here…! Thank you so much, Mr…… // …Aaghhhh!!! C… Crocodile?!!
Crocodile: I’m thinking of heading out of this place… but I could do with a little backup. / How about it? Will you accompany me? // Mr. 1.
Mr1: ………
Prisoners: ?!
Mr1: Since it is you asking…… I see no reason why not. // I was beginning to tire of this place myself……!!!
Gaolers: …This is Level Four!!!

Magellan: What is it now?!!!
Guards: Okama Queen Ivankov and Inazuma, as well as Mr 2, whom you are well acquainted with… / …have just shown up leading a small army!!!
Hannyabal: A… Army?!!
Guards: And the members of that army… unbelievably enough… are without a doubt… / …the prisoners who had been thought lost forever over the past few decades in the “Demoning Away” incidents!!!
Hannyabal: Whaaaaat~?! What’s going on here?!!
Luffy: Bon-chan! Did you get some of that “Vigour” stuff too?!
BonClay: Oh, ye~~~~s!! I’m feeling wonderful~~~!!! // Aghh!! What are you doing here, Mr 1?!!
Mr1: ………
Luffy: Who’s this guy?
BonClay: He’s the guy who got beaten by Haramaki-chan… / …back in Alabasta!!
Luffy: Huh, I see. Nobody I know, then.

18-19 One Piece 541 spoiler
Gaolers: Requesting immediate reinforcements to Level Four!! // We need reinforcements on Level Two urgently!!!
Hannyabal: Aaaghh!! What should I do?!
Ivankov: Emporio: Face Growth Hormones!!!
People: Aaaaghhhhh… it’s so hot……!!! // It’s no good!! They won’t stop!!! // ……!! A number of prisoners who were barely controllable before their disappearance… // They’re… wearing some kind of very progressive outfits… // …and they just plain won’t stop…!!!!
Ivankov: LET’S GO~~~~~~~~!!! TO MARINE HEADQUARTERS~~~!!!
[Insert text: Crap, that’s huge.

0 replies since 25/7/2009, 12:18   452 views