Spoiler Naruto 457, Naruto 457 Spoiler Pics and Summaries, Naruto Spoiler 457 Raw

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 22/7/2009, 12:30

King of Kings

Group:
Staff

Spoiler Naruto Shippuuden 457

Naruto 457 Spoiler Pics and Summaries, Naruto Spoiler 457 Raw

CITAZIONE
Credits: Plinio
Source: Mangahelpers
Samui e il suo team arrivano dal Raikage, e dopo arrivano Naruto& Co. che vanno dal Raikage

Naruto chian la testa e si prosta a terra dicendo: "Perfavore, perdonate Sasuke"

Raikage: "Un Shinobi non dovrebbe chinare il capo così facilmente!"

Il Raikage sembra non voler perdonare. allora si intromette nella conversazione Yamato che cerca di convincere il Raikage!

La scena va a Konoha!

Sai: "Non posso rimanere qui a non far nulla!", e forse chiama Sakura per andare da Naruto??

Sasuke and co. decidono di prendere Danzou dopo la conferenza!

Sasuke, vuole sapere chi è Danzou, e Zetsu va a confermare la sua identità

ma il momento che Zetsu dice chi è Danzou, Sasuke apre gli occhi con lo Sharigan!

L'ultima parte si vedono i 5 Kages che mostrano i loro volti appena prima dell'inizio della conferenza!!

CITAZIONE
Naruto Shippuden 457 Confirmed Spoiler

RAW Images Will Be Added Once Available

English Script:
Cover Page is Naruto. Side cover is Naruto and Kakashi.
I could not see the movie information but somethings is put inside.

Samui’s group reaches there and joins with Raikage.
Then Naruto arrives.

Naruto’s knee and head on ground.
Naruto: Please forgive Sasuke.
Raikage: Ninja should not put their head down so easily.
Yamato: We are the same when we are dealing with the issue of the Hyuuga clan.
Then Raikage goes to the meeting place (Raikage’s looking so serious when he leaves).

Sai: I cannot stay any longer. Sakura, we should go after Naruto.
Sasuke’s group decide to hunt Danzou after the meeting.
Zetsu and Sasuke goes to confirm which one is Danzo.
Zetsu: He is Danzo
Then Sasuke’s sharingan appears.

Finally the meeting starts with the face of five kages.

Chapter end.

CITAZIONE
Another Translation by Sho

Cover page is Naruto and the spine of the chapter is of Naruto and Kakashi
I wasn’t able to see any movie info or the inside of it, but there’s some card illustrations-I think- enclosed

Samui and her team join up with Raikage, and- having followed them- Naruto and co. go appeal to the Raikage
Naruto is prostrating himself (!) on the ground with his head to the floor saying, “Please forgive Sasuke”

Raikage: “A shinobi shouldn’t be bowing his head so easily as that”
With Raikage turning out not to grant pardon, Yamato cuts into the conversation
Yamato: “Our side has our own bone to pick with you; the troubling matter of the Hyuuga Hiashi issue and what to do about it”, and he goes on about that
Not going as enemies, it’s left at that and off to the meeting grounds (the last expressions they made were pretty meaningful)*

Sai: “I can’t just stay still and do nothing”, and calling Sakura, they go to head to Naruto perhaps?
Sasuke and co. decide to take out Danzou on the return back from the conference
Sasuke, wanting to know just who Danzou is, goes with Zetsu to confirm his identity
but the moment that Zetsu tells him, “He’s Danzou,” there’s a close-up of Sasuke’s eyes with the Sharingan
The last part we see is the 5 Kages showing their faces just before the start of the conference
Apologies for the shortness.

Source: NF
Verification: Confirmed
Credits: Sho

んじゃ 表紙はナルト 背表紙はナルトとカカシ
It's Nja. Cover page is Naruto and the spine of the chapter is of Naruto and Kakashi

映画情報と中見れなかったけどイラストカード?が封入されています。
I wasn't able to see any movie info or the inside of it, but there's some card illustrations-I think- enclosed

サムイ達が雷影に合流 後をつけていたナルト達が雷影に嘆願しに行く
Samui and her team join up with Raikage, and- having followed them- Naruto and co. go appeal to the Raikage

ナルト サスケを許してやってくれ と頭を地面に擦り付けるくらいの 土下座!!
Naruto is prostrating himself (!) on the ground with his head to the floor saying, "Please forgive Sasuke"

雷影 忍びは簡単に頭を下げるもんじゃない~
Raikage: "A shinobi shouldn't be bowing his head so easily as that"

結局許してもらえず大和が横から口を割る

大和 こちらもそれなりの~日向ヒアシの件の苦渋の選択~とか色々だすけど
Yamato: "Our side has our own bone to pick with you; the troubling matter of the Hyuuga Hiashi issue and what to do about it", and he goes on about that

相手に去れずそのまま会談場所へ(最後意味深な顔をしていたが…)
*Not going as enemies, it's left at that and off to the meeting grounds (the last expressions they made were pretty meaningful)*

*[trans note: Nja is being purposely vague here]

サイは このままじっとしていられないよ… とサクラを誘ってナルトの元へ?
Sai: "I can't just stay still and do nothing", and calling Sakura, they go to head to Naruto perhaps?

サスケ達は会談後の帰りにダンゾウを討つって話で決める

ゼツとサスケでどいつがダンゾウなのか確認しに行くが
Sasuke, wanting to know just who Danzou is, goes with Zetsu to confirm his identity

ゼツにあいつがダンゾウだよ って言われた瞬間にサスケ目が写輪眼へ
but the moment that Zetsu tells him, "He's Danzou," there's a close-up of Sasuke's eyes with the Sharingan

最後は五影で会議が始まる直前で顔見せあった所で 完
The last part we see is the 5 Kages showing their faces just before the start of the conference

簡単でスマソ
Apologies for the shortness

CITAZIONE
sources : Mangaspoiler
credits : nja (:んじゃ ◆bvOTKk1mXg)
verification : confirmed

んじゃ 表紙はナルト 背表紙はナルトとカカシ
映画情報と中見れなかったけどイラストカード?が封入されています。

サムイ達が雷影に合流 後をつけていたナルト達が雷影に嘆願しに行く

ナルト サスケを許してやってくれ と頭を地面に擦り付けるくらいの 土下座!!

雷影 忍びは簡単に頭を下げるもんじゃない〜

結局許してもらえず大和が横から口を割る

大和 こちらもそれなりの〜日向ヒアシの件の苦渋の選択〜とか色々だすけど

相手に去れずそのまま会談場所へ(最後意味深な顔をしていたが…)

サイは このままじっとしていられないよ… とサクラを誘ってナルトの元へ?

サスケ達は会談後の帰りにダンゾウを討つって話で決める
ゼツとサスケでどいつがダンゾウなのか確認しに行くが
ゼツにあいつがダンゾウだよ って言われた瞬間にサスケ目が写輪眼へ

最後は五影で会議が始まる直前で顔見せあった所で 完

簡単でスマソ

English Translation

It's Nja. Cover page is Naruto and the spine of the chapter is of Naruto and Kakashi

I wasn't able to see any movie info or the inside of it, but there's some card illustrations-I think- enclosed

Naruto is prostrating himself (!) on the ground with his head to the floor saying, "Please forgive Sasuke"

Raikage: "A shinobi shouldn't be bowing his head so easily as that"

Yamato: "Our side has our own bone to pick with you; the troubling matter of the Hyuuga Hiashi issue and what to do about it", and he goes on about that

*Not going as enemies, it's left at that and off to the meeting grounds (the last expressions they made were pretty meaningful)*

*[trans note: Nja is being purposely vague here]

Sai: "I can't just stay still and do nothing", and calling Sakura, they go to head to Naruto perhaps?

but the moment that Zetsu tells him, "He's Danzou," there's a close-up of Sasuke's eyes with the Sharingan

Apologies for the shortness

CITAZIONE
Source: Naruto-r.blogspot
Verification: Fake

Price of Admission

Naruto is hiding in the forest with Kakashi and yamoto looking at a stone and iron gate with two guards in full
armor talking to each other.
Kakashi: "Is there any way in that you can spot that is unguarded yamoto?"
Yamoto: "No. All entrances appear to be heavily guarded."
Kakashi: "Naruto?"
Naruto: "No. The defenses along the walls are heavily guarded as well. There is no easy way in.
Kakashi: "....."
Naruto: "I think we have no other choice. All the kages have arrived and the cloud ninjas are in there as well.
We must get in there before it is too late."
Kakashi: "Patience naruto. Im sure we will find a way in."
Yamoto: "I can't see any way in sempai without violence. We are running out of options."
Naruto: "I have had enough of waiting. The time to act is now!"
Kakashi: "Naruto. No!"
Naruto walks out of the forest and directly to the guards at the wall. The guards immediately draw their weapons
and look at naruto with angered expression.
Guard1: "Halt! Who goes there?! State your name and village!"
Guard2: "Raise the alarm immediately! Guards!"
Naruto: "Take it easy. I am here to speak to Raikage of the cloud village."
Bells begin to ring and the door opens to reveal more guards and Mifune. The guards on the walls above activate
crossbows aimed downward on naruto.
Mifune: "Access to this village is restricted during the Kages conference. Leave this place immediately."
Naruto looks determined with angered expression.
Naruto: "I can't do that. I am here to speak to Raikage."
Mifune looks a little angered and stares directly at naruto. The guards notice movement in the forest and some aim crossbows at the forest.

Sasuke and his group are watching the same entrance from high in the trees.
Sasuke: "Karin are you sure there is no way in."
Karin: "There are no birds in the area. The rest of the animals around here are likely to be noticed. I can't get any
intel on what is inside."
Suigetsu: "Why don't we just attack our way in. These guards are easily distracted right now by that boy down there."
Sasuke looks closer at the boy and starts to smile.
Sasuke: "Our best option is to wait now. A way will be opened for us to enter shortly."
Karin, Juugo, and Suigetsu stare at sasuke then stare at naruto.

Mifune now has an angry expression and naruto looks at him with the same expression.
Mifune: "You test my patience boy. Go home to your village and leave immediately."
Naruto: "I will not leave."
Mifune: "If you will not leave you will be arrested and locked in the prison. For the last time, leave now!"
Garaa suddenly pushes his way past the guards and right next to Mifune. Garaa looks over and is shocked to see naruto and naruto likewise shocked to see garaa. Garaa whispers something into mifune's ear and suddenly mifune goes from serious to horrified. Mifune starts to sweat as he looks at naruto.
Mifune: "It would appear I may have made a grave mistake. For the record what is your name boy?"
Naruto: "Naruto Uzuimaki"
The guards suddenly start looking at each other with shocked expression and murmuring to each other. Mifune looks at naruto with a sceptical look but still sweating.
Mifune: "Word of your battle with akatsuki and your defeat of the destroyer of konoha has reached even the people of this village. If you are whom you say you are than I have a challenge to prove whom you say you are."
Naruto: "Explain."
Mifune points to the side of the rock wall. Mifune is now smiling nervously while looking at naruto.
Mifune: "Rumors have claimed that in your battle with the destroyer of konoha that you used abilities that had not been seen since days of the sanin. If you are whom you say you are than show us a demonstration of your strength and endurance. If you are naruto, show us your true capabilities and punch that wall. No ninja techniques allowed. Just punch that wall."
Naruto: "If that will get me and my companions in then so be it."
Mifune: "Companions? Alright."
Naruto stands near the wall. He spreads his arms and naruto enters sage mode. Naruto slams his fist hard into the wall. Slowly it begins to shatter as naruto's arm passes into the wall causing not only a large hole in the wall but also causing the wall around it to violently crack to pieces as naruto moves back his hand. Kakashi, Yamoto, Mifune, Garaa, and Suigetsu are all shown with shocked expressions.
Naruto: "Is that enough or shall I make another hole?"
Mifune is now terrified and motions for the guards to depart immediately. The guards are stunned but then then they move asside. Naruto looks back through the forest to kakashi and yamoto.
Naruto: "Kakashi! Yamoto! Now we may come in."
Kakashi and Yamoto appear from out of the woods. Kakashi smiles at naruto.
Kakashi: "Nice work naruto."
Naruto, kakashi, and yamoto head into the village with mifune while the original guards standing at the door with one taking a glance occasionally at the hole in the wall.

Sasuke is watching the guards and looking at the hole in the wall.
Suigetsu: "Who the hell was that?!"
Karin: "From what I can tell of that conversation that was the one that defeated pain."
Sasuke: "Naruto."
Suigetsu, Karin, and Juugo look at sasuke.
Suigetsu: "If that was naruto, who were the other two ninja that came with them?"
Sasuke: "Kakashi and Yamoto."
Karin: "Kakashi the copy ninja?!"
Suigetsu: "You guys can gave naruto. I want my shot at kakashi."
Karin: "All that doesn't matter cause we still can't get in."
Sasuke: "No but we can use that to get some thing into the village to get intel."
Sasuke points at the hole in the wall and the others turn to stare at the hole in the wall.

Naruto, Garaa, and Kakashi are walking through a hallway with several doors on
Garaa: "That was quite a demonstration of skill there. You seem to have become a lot stronger since we last met."
Naruto: "It is nice to see you again to Garaa. What room is the Raikage in. I must speak to him immediately."
Kakashi: "You really should be more discrete and respectful naruto. The kages will not be as likely to take that kind of brovado lightly."
Naruto: "It was necessary and the only way to get in. At least no real violence was necessary."
Kakashi: "...."
There is a sound of crashing down the hall. Karui runs out a door followed by Omoi and Samui who slams the door shut. Karui looks down the hall and is shocked to see Naruto walking towards them.
Karui: "What the?! You! How did you heal so fast?! I could swear you would be in the hospital for a while after that."
Omoi: "Naruto? How did you get into here?"
Samui: "It is good that you are here. Raikage just gave us explicit orders to find you immediately. It seems your info was a lot more important than I anticipated. You better come with me immediately. It is time you met Raikage."
Samui opens the door and beckons for naruto to come in with her. Naruto follows her in to the room and she closes the door.
Kakashi: "Garaa if you do not mind I will wait out here until naruto is done with Raikage."
Garaa: "Ok. I will see you at the meeting later. It was nice meeting you and naruto again. Cya later kakashi."
Omoi and Karui are staring at kakashi with curious expressions as kakashi stands against the wall. Torune is shown standing down the way looking at kakashi with an nervous expression.
Torune thinking: "Danzo is not gonna be happy about this.

Next Episode: The price of redemption

fonte : mangahelpers
credits : ohana

0 replies since 22/7/2009, 12:30   210 views